About this Opportunity:
The Graphic Design team supports the Marketing/Communications Department in the
conception and design of marketing materials to further advance company brand awareness
and increase product sales.
Maintain high-level identity standards in the layout and design of collateral materials,
including the company magazine, sales brochures, technical data bulletins, advertisements,
package design, signage and other graphic-design-related projects.
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive
and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years previous graphic design experience
- Proficient in: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Strong knowledge of typography
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Strong attention to detail a must
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic
lubrication technologies with 40+ years of strong growth is continuing to expand
and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded,
self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future. AMSOIL was founded
by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment
to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend
AMSOIL INC. - 9 months ago