- Strategic thinker who can translate ideas into design solutions
- Can manage and complete multiple design projects simultaneously
- Understanding of material costs and time limits
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to seek out missing information and to execute viable creative solutions
- Ability to process feedback and suggestions professionally
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Business and results driven
- Processes oriented
- Excellent communication skills and is comfortable working with international colleagues
- Knowledge of agriculture and marketing
- Comfortable working with print vendors/getting quotes/sending files to print
- Keen understanding of color theory and typography
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
- Highly skilled graphic designer
- Experience in a wide area of design.
- At least 7 years experience in a professional/corporate setting
- Degree in graphic design, or equivalent experience
- Mastery of core design programs, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, as well as support programs such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Can work both independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Send a PDF portfolio or link to your site that shows at least 10 samples of your work.
Alltech Nutrition - 20 months ago