Allyis seeks a mid-level Graphic Designer to a support a team of marketing managers, marketing communications managers, in-house content managers and copywriters. The ideal candidate would manage day-to-day graphic design projects as well as develop marketing materials which would include, but not limited to, e-mail templates, ad banners, graphics for PowerPoint presentations, and collateral all within our client’s brand guidelines. The primary focus will be on e-mail marketing design work and field collateral. Candidates should be organized with good communication skills and the ability to function successfully in a large, dynamic, fast-moving organization
- Ability to work with multiple brand guidelines and strategic agency templates to support a global team.
- Produce quality work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and client expectations for creativity and accuracy.
- Create conceptual and visual designs that compliment and meet program branding requirements.
- Develop a range of assets, including e-mail templates, web ad banners and graphics, print collateral, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, marketing managers, and copywriters to gather requirements and ensure business needs are met.
- Additional requests as determined by client.
- Adobe Photoshop, CS and InDesign
- Experience designing for direct marketing such as e-mail and/or direct mail.
- Experience with rich media
- Experience with designing e-mail templates for emerging media such as video.
- Project management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple resources and ensure consistent communication and deliverables.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with all team members
- Strong visual design skills, excellent problem solving skills, and great cross-group collaboration skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with HTML and Silverlight
- Previous experience with the online advertising business
Allyis, Inc. - 8 months ago