Break Media is looking for an exceptional (Interactive) Graphic Designer / Illustrator with an amazing design portfolio to join our internal design team. If you can create and design experiences that inspire interaction, conversation, and loyalty, please keep reading.
You will work together with the creative team designing cutting-edge user interfaces for our 30+ web properties, mobile apps, campaigns, social applications, and our proprietary software / applications. You will be intimately involved with branding concerns for our various properties and entities, helping set and maintain high visual standards across the board.
We move fast and quick, and need someone who’s ready to hit the ground running, and able to instantly make an impact.
- BA in design or other related field is required
- Three (3) plus years design experience
- Top-notch, industry-leading design skills (Photoshop and Illustrator are absolutes) – must also be aware of new trends in the design industry
- Experience with Flash, Fireworks, 3D, and/or video a plus
- Experience with mobile apps (iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, or WebOS) a plus
- Must be organized and able to self-motivate
- Absolutely necessary to be able to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to deliver quality final products under deadline pressures
- Stellar interpersonal skills are a must – being a natural “people person” – as position will require constant collaboration across entire organization
- Experience working at (or on) a high-traffic website is a major plus
- A link to your online portfolio
- Resume (or your LinkedIn profile, which is actually preferable)
- Please provide a list of any design awards you’ve received / won
- Your Twitter account (if you have one)
You MUST include a link to your online portfolio and your resume / LinkedIn profile to be considered.
Break Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.