Bulletin Intelligence delivers to senior corporate and government executives, fully-customized briefings and dashboards that provide, as one Fortune 100 CEO described it, “The perfect antidote to information overload.” Clients include Fortune 500 companies and most large federal entities, including the White House. Our expert analysts work overnight, utilizing complex proprietary software, to scour tens of thousands of sources – news, white papers, financial analyst reports, market research, business opportunities, etc. – and distill their core findings into quick-read briefing memos for the most demanding executives in the world. Our services come at a premium, but the value is proven with an annual retention rate of 97%. The company also has two subsidiaries, Bulletin Media and Bulletin Healthcare, which partner with three-dozen professional associations (American Medical Association, National Association of Manufacturers, etc.) to deliver daily briefings to their members on an ad-supported model, collectively reaching in excess of one million professionals daily.
We seek an experienced designer to work primarily in an electronic-publishing environment, working with the sales and marketing teams on proposals, collateral, digital ads (for the company and clients), direct mail, occasional print ads, booth displays, etc., and with the editorial team laying out websites for clients, printed medical guides, digital medical guides, etc. Our company website will likely also soon undergo a facelift. This is a mix of tabula-rasa creative work blended with a steady volume of quick-turn, template-driven application of design software. The position supervises one other designer and reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Five years of experience with portfolio to match.
- Expert-level knowledge of: HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient in: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Must be able to juggle and execute all aspects of many projects simultaneously from initial team brainstorming meeting through turning over final artwork for print or electronic production.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate with outside vendors.
- Know the difference between CMYK and RGB.
- Work on a Mac platform.
Location: Bulletin Intelligence is located in Reston, Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC.
Show off a bit at .