Position: Graphic Designer
Seeking mid-level Graphic Designer at Crystal Springs Resort and Mountain Creek in Hamburg, NJ. Candidate to offer an inspired vision permeating all marketing pieces with a fresh perspective and quality creative deliverable. Candidate will work within a resort environment brimming with upscale amenities – 4 luxury hotels, 7 premier golf courses, 15 casual to gourmet dining outlets, one of the country's best wine cellars, 2 award-wining spas, and indoor/outdoor tropical pools - concurrent with the adventure-oriented business at Mountain Creek including skiing, snowboarding, snowtubing, waterpark and bike park.
The hired candidate must be skilled in latest Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop & InDesign a must, and print production management skills required. Must possess strong graphic design and layout skills, attention to detail, be deadline-oriented, and able to handle critiquing of work. Good copywriting skills are strongly desired.
· Plans concept of creative via review of brief and consulting with account management.
· Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
· Prepares finished copy and art.
· Completes projects in-house or by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· All Collateral - Design, draft text and outsourcing as needed
· Print advertising – Design, draft text and media placement
· Outdoor – Design, upload and media delivery
· Posters/POS – Design, printing
· Direct mail – Design, printing, fulfillment
· Printing bids, job execution
· Provision of photography/logo for various media outlets
· Sourcing stock photography as needed
· Identifying images for photo shoots
· Photo-shopping imagery
Crystal Springs Resorts - 17 months ago
Located in Vernon and Hardyston, NJ, Crystal Springs Resort is the only four-season resort of its kind in the Tri-State Area. Comprised of...