Dachis Group is looking for a rock star designer based in Austin.
Requirements + Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design (or a compelling equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a design studio or interactive agency
- Nice to have: Fluency in motion graphics, linear storytelling, and typography
- Knowledge of information design, social media, and web design
- Excellent client interaction, leadership, and teamwork skills. You will be empowered to and accountable for setting a design vision and leading groups of people to accomplish a common goal.
- Ability to manage illustrators, programmers, animators, etc. as they execute your concepts.
- Ability to communicate visually and in writing with an undercurrent of wit. You know how to use and proficiently employ grammar and spell check features.
Send us your resume and samples of recent, relevant work, and throw in some sketches too.
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring, and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers, and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Estée Lauder, Red Bull, MasterCard, U.S. Cellular, Nestlé, and Nokia.