- Support the product development team in a graphic design capacity. Majority of work is Production.
- Participate in product development process for major network & cable entertainment brands.
- Effectively and accurately manage creative assets and artwork used in merchandise development.
- Support the PD team to create presentation decks for clients.
- Contribute product ideas to brainstorm sessions.
2-5 years’ experience with graphic t-shirt design is an absolute must.
Calm under pressure.
Solid Graphic Design skills to work with type, color, illustrations and photographs.
Organized and can maintain a standardized naming convention across multiple GD platforms including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
Ability to recognize the appropriate aesthetic for each particular brand and create graphics accordingly.
Meets deadlines and detail oriented.
Exceptional attention to detail and ability to follow through on assignments and responsibilities.
Knowledge of current celebrities, pop trends and entertainment media.
Interest in developing fan gear products.
Top-notch skills in Photoshop, Excel and Power Point.
Entertainment experience a plus
Open to Creative feedback based on goals in an ever changing brand portfolio.
Licensed product experience a plus
Not afraid of ambiguity and is a self-starter.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Delivery Agent - 2 years ago