The individual in this position will be responsible for the creation, design and production of MAC-based digital files for promotional and collateral marketing materials.
- Collaborate with EP groups and customers on creative marketing campaigns
- Produce creative art and ideas for both EBSCO and large customer print, web, video, email, conference, and presentation marketing campaigns
- Manage project dashboard and workload through department project management system and meetings
- Update and maintain existing campaign materials
- Degree in Graphic Design preferred but must have at least 1-2 years of experience in graphic design and layout from conception to development to production
- Minimum of one year of applied experience in graphic design in a business environment. A degree in Graphic Design is preferred
- Minimum of one year experience Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. Skills in Adobe Premier and After Effects is a plus
About EBSCO Publishing: What We Offer
- An online portfolio displaying strong image and layout skills in both print and web is required
- Knowledge of video production is a plus
- The ability to work collaboratively with management and other EP groups
- The ability to handle a multitude of projects at the same time with attention to detail
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment with deadlines
- The ability to operate photocopiers, color printers, large format printers, and CD printers/duplicators
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Positive attitude and team player
EBSCO Publishing is a leading provider of research databases for public libraries, colleges, universities, schools, hospitals, medical institutions, corporations and government institutions worldwide. The EBSCO Publishing Campus is located in Ipswich, Massachusetts along the banks of the Ipswich River. We are just minutes from the MBTA train stop and we provide 75% commuter rail reimbursement. EBSCO Publishing offers a competitive employee benefits package including Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, dental insurance, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and a retirement savings & profit sharing plan. Considered one of the top places to work in Massachusetts, EBSCO Publishing also offers a subsidized cafeteria, free coffee, an on-site fitness center with classes, and tuition reimbursement.
About the Marketing Department
When you join EBSCO Publishing as a Graphic Designer, you will contribute your skills to the Marketing Department in Ipswich, MA. This department develops communication strategies that underlie sales for all product markets. Other professionals working in the Marketing Department including graphic designers, web developers, art directors, communication specialists, content writers, project managers, marketing coordinators, web developers, copywriters, public relations specialists, competitive analysis specialists, and conferences and events managers.