The Graphic Designer conceptualizes and designs a wide assortment of print and digital communications, including marketing collateral, applications and other fillable forms, program catalogs, informational guides, charts, and exam and course study guides, and may work on Institutional Advancement publications such as Live & Learn magazine and the College's annual report. The incumbent may also conceptualize and design e-newsletters and digital ads. |
- Coordinate information and collaborate at every organizational level to provide visually consistent, clear, and creative communications that support the College brand
- Collaborate with production and fulfillment staff to keep production costs within or under budget and on schedule.
- Work, under general supervision, with a team of designers responsible for designing and preparing print and online publications and other visual materials, carrying projects from concept through printing.
- Provide visually consistent, clear, and creative communications that support the College brand.
- Work in a busy, team-oriented environment and manage and prioritize multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Bachelor's degree in visual arts (or related field) or equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Advanced skills with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Professional.
- Familiarity with major trade software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Excelsior College - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in...