Can you visualize ideas in 2D and 3D? Garver is hiring a Graphic Designer that will join our in-house creative team in supporting the firm’s business development and marketing efforts by visually translating ideas and text into appealing design solutions. The successful candidate must be passionate about applying branding, color, and typography across print and digital platforms.
Responsibilities in this role will vary greatly, giving you the chance to be creative in delivering messages and imagery in tasks such as:
If you’re interested in designing for community impacting projects and creatively contributing toward marketing goals then this is the opportunity for you! This position will work will have the chance to work with project teams from across business sectors and geographical locations. The ideal candidate must be able to handle multiple projects at one time while remaining flexible, and working within tight deadlines.
- Creating logos, brochures, advertisements, apparel, promotional items, presentations, and graphics for the web, our magazine, and proposals.
- Building vector Illustrations and
- Design 2D and 3D solutions
Candidates must submit digital portfolio samples along with a cover letter and online application.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field
- Strong creative user of Adobe CS
- 3+ years of post-graduation work history in a corporate environment
- Advanced understanding of typography
- An outstanding portfolio for review
- Photography skills
- 3D animation/motion experience
Garver - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Garver is a multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and environmental services firm committed to quality practices, progressive methods,...