Join us in helping to transform the Fort Worth community into a healthier place to live. If you have a passion for improving the well-being of others, are driven to make a difference, and a desire to influence change through creative design, we want to hear from you!
The designer will create local collateral, presentation, and interactive material in adherence to brand guidelines and marketing communication schedules. This work includes designing promotional pieces like emails, newsletters, billboards, ads, and campaigns; creating web and social media tools; managing print production; and working with the marketing engagement teams to promote Blue Zone Project initiatives. The outcome is to maximize engagement for the project while optimizing the Healthways, Blue Zones, and sponsor brands.
Reports to: Marketing Communication Manager
- Plans, analyzes, and creates visual solutions to communicate programs or services
- Produces ads, sales promotions, and public relations material for visual communications media by utilizing current graphic design technology and computer software packages
- Originates design, art, and copy layouts
- Determines style, size, and arrangement of type and illustrations
- Provides instructions and directly assembles and prepares final layouts for printer production
- Designs and implement successful engagement marketing campaigns, educates communities about the BZP initiative, and support plans of the overall program in the target cities and worksites
- Collaborates and supports local marketing and engagement colleagues as well as corporate engagement marketing and design teams
- Supports reinforcement of brand guidelines among partnering companies and BZP communities and organizations
- Bachelor’s degree required; design degree or focus preferred; experience in lieu of education considered
- 5 years’ of graphic design or marketing experience
- Strong verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to build positive working relationships with local engagement colleagues as well as the corporate engagement marketing and design teams
- Comfortable in both Mac and PC platforms
- Bilingual preferred
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...