The Graphic Designer creates, designs and produces quality, creative and effective print and electronic communication solutions for projects with internal and external clients of the Communication Solutions Group (CSG).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design.
- Minimum five years experience as a Graphic Designer in an advertising agency or similar environment.
- Strong creative abilities and the ability to develop innovative ideas and concepts.
- Working understanding of effective design and communication, including conceptualization, production artwork, pre-press, printing technologies and web/internet design/software/technologies.
- Mac experience required. Software experience must include: Basecamp, Clients & Profits, Filemaker Pro, Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Flash, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to review own design work and critique it prior to presentation to internal or external clients.
- Ability to explain design rationale to internal and/or external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage personal workflow and schedules even in the midst of stressful and difficult circumstances.
- Ability to provide mentorship to team members.
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds and produce high quality deliverables.
- Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects or to meet deadlines.
- Ability to listen, understand, and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.