Title: Graphic Designer
Location: New York, Boston, London
Wanted: a Graphic Designer to add life to a recently launched brand for a global software company.
We’re looking for someone who wants keep the brand breathing as the company enters new markets and geographies. You personify first-class and pixel perfect design and you excel at developing and designing high-level presentations, collateral and other traditional assets while working within the existing brand standards. Flash and video development skills are a plus. You know how to work in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment focused on business development. You communicate effectively with internal clients and colleagues, so that the end product is delivered on time and is meeting or even exceeding expectations. You know how to organize yourself, and work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Your profile is rounded by an understanding of our offerings, client business issues and industry environment.
About the Team
The Marketing Communications (Marcom) group is a part of the global Marketing Department, headed by the SVP-Global Marketing. The Marcom group is responsible for creation of branding materials, translations, demand gen emails, content that supports lead generation, collateral, advertising, web content, product releases and event support materials and hardware. The Marketing Communications group takes its responsibilities very seriously – but we value humor and a positive attitude as much as a strong work ethic. Personalities are a plus.
- Produces graphic design deliverables from project inception to project delivery
- Turns around requests quickly and on time under high pressure
- Maintains extremely high quality standards
- Develops highly visual, compelling content versus longer, verbose collateral pieces
- Develops flash and graphic-intensive videos
- Implements and maintains a high standard of design, format and production, while adhering to global brand standards
- Creates illustrations, graphics, and concepts that add value to business development materials
- Develops a comprehensive knowledge of the file sharing and collaboration business in order to add creative input that strategically enhances new business materials
- Bachelor’s degree in related area
- Online portfolio required
- 3 + years of experience in design of marketing and corporate materials
- Adobe Creative Suite - Expert
- Microsoft Office Suite - Highly Proficient (especially PPT)
- Flash and video development skills a major plus
Travel – Minimal
- 24 months ago - save job