The Graphic Designer will assist in the design of online training websites based on clients' branding guidelines and Knowledge Anywhere layouts (look and feel). This is a part time contract position with hours that will vary with project workload. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Prepare and optimize final graphic files for sites
• Photo editing, sizing, and optimizing for the web
• Create instructional graphics
• Create images and UI designs in Flash
• Cross browser support / debugging
• Portfolio including polished, modern designs
• Course of college study to include graphic design and multimedia design
• Coursework or experience that includes HTML/CSS, Flash, and video is preferred
• Experience or education/training with Adobe Presenter, Adobe Captivate, and video and audio editing
• Physically located in the Puget Sound area, able to work from our Bellevue office part time during business hours on a flexible schedule
• Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in your resume, cover letter, or otherwise noted in your profile.
Knowledge Anywhere - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -