The selected candidate will be responsible for creating and updating design materials and collateral related to the Medivo brand and its services. Medivo is seeking a detail-oriented graphic design professional with strong creative, organization, and communication skills.
- Conceptualizes and develops multi channel creative assets (print, web, and email) for Medivo brand and services geared towards physicians and patients.
- Works closely with the Marketing team to design:
- Materials for new programs and services
- Assets for recruitment campaigns
- Sales collateral for our business development team who is focused on the Life Sciences and Payer market
- Premiums and collateral for conferences
- Assists in developing a brand style guide and maintains brand integrity through design consistency
- Maintains style formatting and design standards of all pre-existing documents
- Bachelor's degree in a design-related field with a minimum of three years of professional experience in print and web-based graphic design, on the client or agency side
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign)
- Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash and Captivate a plus
- Understanding of color management and the print process (CMYK) including producing artwork/print ready pdf, image design and optimisation for web (RGB)
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Provides examples of creative layout & design work
- Proficient in typography, color and design
- Ability to deliver completed projects on time with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about being part of a vital team during the rapid growth of an innovative and young company
Medivo is a health-monitoring platform connecting doctors, consumers and clinical labs. Our unique access to clinical data and advanced analytics simplifies and improves health interactions. Medivo makes it easy for healthcare providers to monitor patients between visits, and for patients to get tested, understand results, and measure and track health information. We are doctors, nurses, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, patients, consumers and caregivers working together to improve and save lives.
Medivo is managed by professionals with extensive experience providing services in the healthcare space. It is an exciting time in healthcare IT - come join our fun, enthusiastic, and hard working team - let’s help improve the physician and patient experience together!