You will be responsible for creating elegant, innovative design solutions to real-world problems. You will be passionate about working based on real customer needs, about building aesthetically pleasing user experiences and interaction design.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience with user interaction, specifically creating design solutions for large-scale projects. You should be a passionate self-starter who is both a visionary and detail-oriented. You should also be someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment and enjoys seeing projects from conception to completion.
· Work closely with the Creative Director, Developers and key stakeholders to develop, test and implement updates to our eCommerce sites
· Analyze our existing sites and develop a roadmap for implementing the improvements
· Build workable wireframes and flow charts
· Design high-quality, intuitive User Interfaces following industry best practices
· Work closely with the Developers to ensure that the designs meet database requirements and business rules
· Execute design stages from concept to hand-off of final files for digital development