We are looking for a data-loving product designer to join our growing team in Center City Philadelphia.
At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower thousands of data-driven people with tools to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data. In our opinion, this is one of the most challenging design problems in our industry today.
RJMetrics is looking for a graphic designer with a passion for data. You strongly identify with minimalism and live by Dieter Rams' rules of design. You know how to take a collection of information and distill its core message into a cohesive design. You’ve dabbled in many different kinds of design, but mainly live and breathe on the web.
You know when to get creative with something, and when to avoid reinventing the wheel. You understand our brand and have the ability to weave your own style into our look and feel. You can see all the finer details and will always want them to be perfect, but also know when it’s time to push them aside and churn through an ever-growing pile of production-related tasks.
This is a demanding position and only highly-motivated, self-driven candidates will excel. You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of various marketing materials ranging from web, print, trade show collateral, swag and more. Be prepared to back up your strong design opinions with research and data. While no specific work experience is required, applicants must possess strong web design skills and have a well-put together portfolio site.
- Creating collateral/overall designs for many of our marketing campaigns, including blog posts, emails, webinars, whitepapers, and infographics.
- Making sure our brand standards are held up everywhere that we can be found: whether it be landing pages, ads, trade shows, or social networks.
- Maintaining the marketing arm of our company style guide (style.rjmetrics.com) and being responsible for consistently adding to it (alongside our front-end developer) as we move forward and create more assets that can be reused.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - or at least Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience working with CMS systems (Wordpress preferably)
- Basic understanding of the web and front-end development
- Photography skills and a working knowledge of how to use a DSLR (basics).
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We are located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
- Video recording/videography experience
- Experience working in a startup
- Working with animation software (in anything but flash)
RJMetrics - 5 months ago
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...