Homepage Careers Accountant
San Diego: Graphic Designer
Our Graphic Designer position is ideally suited for someone that wants to learn the wireless industry and participate in a wide range of marketing development and support activities, from basic administrative tasks to creation to interacting with a worldwide distribution network.
This is a challenging position with many responsibilities.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Good business writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Able to learn and grasp new technologies and concepts.
- Excellent personal skills; able to create strong relationships with a wide range of people.
- Great verbal and written communication skills; comfortable speaking in front of a group.
- Can work independently or as part of a team.
- Understand marketing fundamentals
- Open minded, kind, honest, ethical.
- Strong work ethic.
- Natural desire to win and persevere.
- Wants a challenge.
- HTML, SEO, Web-based marketing helpful.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be a San Diego resident.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Rush Star Wireless, Inc - 30+ days ago