Security Benefit seeks a Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing employee to work within the Retail Retirement Department on the Marketing Services Team. Security Benefit fosters strong partnerships to provide insightful and customized retirement solutions for employers and individual investors nationwide. Through a broad advisor network and its nationally recognized money managers, Security Benefit provides mutual funds, annuities and retirement programs. As an industry leader in service technology, our affiliates offer business processing and broker/dealer solutions tailored to the financial services marketplace. This position is located in Topeka, Kansas headquarters.
The Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing position creates various printed and digital elements essential to sales growth. This position coordinates daily production activities and works directly with the Marketing Services Manager and the production team that develops, revises and maintains all promotional and sales materials. The position also ensures new and requests for revisions are properly logged, tracked and coordinated in Project Tracker through the full project cycle. While this is a creative position, it is primarily a production job.
Manages layouts and designs of new marketing materials and revision of existing documents;
Translate marketing account manager’s thoughts into a visual marketing piece;
Assists the marketing team with brainstorming and design strategies;
Supports directly the development, layout, mock-up and drafting of marketing materials and revisions to new/existing materials to provide quality product materials including applications, flyers, performance sheets, forms, brochures and other materials;
Prepares proofs (black and white and/or color) for review and revision by channel managers and other stakeholders;
Works continuously to update and manage marketing materials;
Enhances organizational effectiveness through process and procedure improvements.
- Maintains project tracking to ensure all necessary processes are completed;
- Processes desktop publishing requests, such as applications, forms, and others;
- Uses technology (such as Adobe Creative Cloud) to further the marketing footprint and market impact; and
- Experience with InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator (required);
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat (required);
- Effective communicator;
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle time-sensitive production schedules; and
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Visit the career section of our website at www.securitybenefit.com to complete the online application and submit your resume. EOE
- Formal training and achievement of high level of proficiency in Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Three years experience (preferred)
- Proven computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Publishing Suite
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Good team player and interpersonal skills with ability to exhibit stress tolerance
- Ability to prioritize and communicate those priorities to team members
- Adaptability and open to change
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
Security Global Investors - 17 months ago
Security Global Investors' mission is to be a "best-in-class" investment manager. Our chief aim is simple: to deliver superior...