Partnerships | New York, NY, United States
TED is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Partnerships team. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with a love for design, experience developing presentations/proposals, strong software and technical skills, and an ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an emerging designer to join the team doing exciting work at TED.
The designer will work closely with the Creative Services Director to brainstorm and develop materials to communicate TED’s brand and products.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop marketing and communication materials for TED Partnersincluding proposals, presentations, signage, invitations, digital communications and event displays
Experience / Qualifications:
- Develop photo and video assets as required and transform written concepts/ materials into effective visual representations
- A degree in graphic design
- A well-developed portfolio
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Versatility is critical - the candidate must be flexible and posses an adaptive work style with the ability to apply creative thinking in time-sensitive situations
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced and passionate work environment
- Strong project management skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Client focused/business minded with a background in PR/Marketing/Business Development a plus
- Expert in Keynote, PowerPoint and other presentation software
A passion for TED and a broad interest in the world – including science/technology, design/architecture, global development, entertainment/arts – are big pluses. Candidates should find joy in detail, efficiency, logistics and quality, should be comfortable working in a startup-like environment, and execute their job with a sense of humor.
This is a full-time position based in TED’s New York office.
TED - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard