The Learning House, Inc. helps colleges and universities reach their online education goals by helping create quality online programs that result in positive student learning experiences. We work with schools of various experience levels in online education to help them achieve their unique goals by providing our comprehensive solutions in eight core areas: Curriculum Development and Management, Faculty Training and Professional Development, Marketing and Lead Generation, Admissions and Enrollment Management, Student Retention, 24/7 Technical Support, Learning Management Systems, and Management and Consultation.
This position focuses on designing and creating marketing material to support our partner schools. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to work independently and efficiently, have knowledge of print design and HTML/CSS.
A portfolio is required to be considered for this position.
1. Execute design & production of all marketing projects from start to finish you including, but not limited to: Online Media (website design, landing pages, micro-sites, e-newsletters, email ads, and e-packets). And traditional media (brochures, flyers, display, post cards, inserts, etc)
2. Collaboration with Marketing Team members to reach the same goal: Completion of individual client projects with the standard of quality and effectiveness.
3. Participate in the entire project process from concept to completion
4. Build, design, theme online campuses, landing pages, micro-sites, larger websites or anything that the client may need in order to achieve a higher rate of lead generation.
5. Maintain knowledge of industry trends and technology related to materials creation, web advertising and emerging platforms.
6. Ability to work in fast-paced office with frequently changing situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Must work at a fast pace under deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all applicable software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
- Experience with HTML / CSS PHP or other language/script knowledge would be a plus.
- Able to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of electronic file preparation / print production
Desired: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
City of Louisville, KY - 13 months ago