Interest Sub Category:
Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Associate's degree in visual communications, graphic design or related field.
- 8 years of graphic design experience with more than two years in electronic media design.
- Or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, skills, knowledge, abilities and experience.
- Basic concepts of graphic design and quality control. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to use a wide variety of graphics production equipment and supplies. Ability to work on both PC and MAC platforms is required.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS PowerPoint, Keynote, Preze and other presentation software. Web Design capabilities in Word Press/Dreamweaver.
- Ability to work under pressure, short deadline situations.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies globally and we are looking for a motivated and passionate designer to join our growing digital marketing team.
This person will assist on projects including print collateral, branding, and web creation. The successful candidate will be bright, determined, and possess an impressive portfolio that demonstrates a solid foundation for creativity and commercial awareness. A solid understanding and genuine passion for all design media is a must. The ideal candidate will also exhibit strong and effective communication skills along with a concise knowledge of graphic design and production for both print and web/electronic. Excellent understanding of typography, layout composition, and color theory is essential as is the desire to learn and grow while working as part of a team.
Must be detail- and solution-oriented, self-motivated, and able to align professional development goals with business goals.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Effectively manage, warehouse, and catalog all graphic assets necessary for production
- Produce artwork for client-facing proposals, professional presentations, brochures, exhibits, videos, web pages, and other materials as directed by Business Line Leaders, Management or Proposal Managers.
- Able to handle pressure of multiple, and concurrent deadlines.
- Coordinate in-house production as well as outside service vendors, including delivery and reproduction or printing through in-house resources or commercial printers.
- General office environment.
- Works under high pressure, short deadline situations.
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...