will be responsible for conceptualizing designs and producing materials for print and electronic media and providing a visual style consistent with business group and/or branding requirements.
Subsidiaries of United Guaranty provide mortgage guaranty insurance throughout the U.S. that protects lenders against mortgage credit losses. In addition, United Guaranty's comprehensive range of financial products and services to lenders and investors includes structured products, innovative pricing options, and comprehensive online support. United Guaranty's international locations include operations in Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo, Sydney, London, Madrid, Milan, Budapest, and Mexico City.
- Work with internal stakeholders to conceive and execute creative design solutions for various communication challenges.
- Must be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Proficient in print production duties such as document production, pre-flight formatting, collecting, processing, checking and uploading files.
- Keeps abreast of technology and software advances in the field and is able to apply such advances to his/her daily tasks.
- Prepare graphics using existing graphics standards to maintain a visual style/graphic consistency for collateral.
- Uses knowledge of current graphic design software in the production of collateral, packaging, display and communications projects.
- College degree or equivalent in graphic arts, design or a related field and 5+ years' experience.
- Will be required to provide a portfolio/online samples to demonstrate your experience.
- Must have solid knowledge of printing and production processes, a keen attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting skills.About United Guaranty