The graphic designer provides an expert level of digital imaging and graphic design that supports corporate branding standards and business objectives. Designs generic and specialized printed and online materials for employees, trade publications, customers, vendors, reps and distributors. Experienced in Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro and Bridge. Photograph people, promotional pieces and product parts with a digital camera.
- Design marketing projects with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat on a Macintosh while following corporate standards.
- Photograph people, promotional items and product parts with a digital camera.
- Provide creativity and expertise in creating slides for PowerPoint presentations for employees.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies and webinars.
- Collect artwork and material for internal and external stakeholders or vendors.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- 5+ years of related experience and/or training
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a MAC and PC environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge about design elements and a good sense of layout, balance, and composition.
- Must have the technical skill to use desktop publishing software and digital asset management tools.
- Must have the ability to effectively present ideas - both verbally and visually.
- Must be organized in order to meet deadlines and stay within a budget as well as locate creative quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to handle critique and rejection and see the value in constructive criticism; must be open-minded.
At the core of Uponor is its plastic pipe operations, some 55% of sales, to be precise. The group is a global supplier of plumbing and...