You will be responsible for helping define how people engage with the Westfield Labs brand. We are looking for a designer passionate about technology – not just how Westfield Labs looks (although that counts too), but how employees, partners, and customers connect with us from every touchpoint. This role will split time between the product marketing and marketing communication teams working on projects from inception and story telling to final execution.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
Skills/Qualifications: Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Constructive Criticism
- Own Westfield Labs brand. Keeping all internal and external material consistent in design, "look/feel".
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials as needed.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Works alongside marketing leads with outside vendors, part-time employees and/or agencies.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc as needed.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Some other details:
- Proficiency in Adobe CS5 Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Knowledge of Fireworks a plus).
- Ability to produce conceptual designs - not just able to make things pretty.
- Background in art direction or copywriting a big plus.
- Flexible schedule: participates in extra team events and activities
- Multitask between multiple projects
- Full-time: In San Francisco office
Feb 5, 2013, 12:29:31 PM
Feb 13, 2013, 2:59:59 AM
Westfield Corporation - 13 months ago
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...