A rapidly growing, entrepreneurial technology company, Alarm.com, is seeking an ambitious and results oriented Graphic and Web Designer with diverse skills and passion to contribute in a team-oriented, customer service environment.
We are looking for a talented and motivated candidate to join the creative team at Alarm.com and help manage the day to day demands for design from internal and external partners. The ideal candidate will have experience with both print and web design. Knowledge of basic web development and SEO and video editing skills are a plus .
The Graphic and Web Designer’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Designing icons and other graphic elements
- Identifying and designing appropriate images and other graphic elements to be included in various marketing materials
- Working with the team on ad campaign development and execution, collateral design, tradeshow material, etc.
- Designing and developing dedicated landing pages and email communications
- Localization projects – updating/modifying icons and layout to meet different languages demands
- Creating PowerPoint/Keynote presentation materials
- Creating appropriate imagery for social media and web updates
- 1-3 years experience in graphic and web design
- Bachelors Degree in graphic design, multi-media or related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of branding, marketing, and consumer behavior and the ability to apply that knowledge to design
- PowerPoint/Keynote knowledge
- Flash, Action Script 3, HTML, CSS knowledge a plus
- Illustration and video editing skills a plus
- Experience with UI development a plus
- Experience in Java script and other programming languages a plus
- SEO knowledge a plus
- Photography and photo editing skills a plus
- Team player with an extremely positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail is a must
- Highly motivated, self starter with ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take critique, criticism, and instruction well and apply suggestions appropriately
- Capable of self managing but can also work well as part of a collaborative team
- Motivated, creative, flexible, and reliable
Candidates should include a link to their online portfolio on their resume or cover letter or attach up to 5 samples of their work. Applicants who do not provide a portfolio link or work samples are unlikely to be considered.
Alarm.com, founded in 2000, is the industry leading technology provider of interactive security solutions. Through advanced wireless monitoring, mobile and web-based services, and a proven hosted services platform, Alarm.com helps protect over one million residential and commercial customers throughout the United States and Canada. Alarm.com’s products and services are offered exclusively through a network of 5,000 licensed and authorized Security Dealers. Alarm.com’s headquarters is located in Vienna, VA. For more information, visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 8 months ago
Alarm.com, founded in 2000, is a leading technology provider of connected home services, powering well over one million residential and...