About CCSi: Creative Computing Solutions, Inc., (CCSi) i s a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Position Description: Provide Graphics Administration, maintenance and support. Implement Ad hoc projects and tasks. Pro-active work ethic that includes research, configuration and deployment of new feature sets. Ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner. This position supports a highly visible and often fast paced environment. Primary focus is to understand customer’s requirements and leverage technologies to meet the needs of the customer. Furthermore, this candidate must possess the ability to independently run an entire system or portion thereof and to review and process its output for validity and accuracy.
Primary Responsibilities: The Graphics Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance, and support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) web content environment . This includes, but not limited to, implementation of third party tools, Dash-boarding and Documentation. Additional tasks will include developing and maintaining organizational charts, slide presentation graphics, technical writing and editing. Additional responsibilities are:
Education, Experience and Job Qualifications :
- Provide highly technical expertise and guidance for the development of client-server applications, which will operate in a GUI environment including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Web-enabled, OS/2 Presentation Manager, X-Windows, Unix, etc.
- For Web Contents: Provide support for all DHS OCIO correspondence and documents; assists in developing communications; recommends new and innovative web uses as well as training and educating employees on the use and benefits of using the Web.
- Provides support in the location and pursuit of content and surveying internal customers to gather feedback for site improvement and enhancements.
- A working knowledge of several of the following are required, graphic design or a related field, Web-site management, internet site structures, and Web-related software.
- BS or BA with 4 years professional experience (preferably in Computer Science/Communications)
- Must be able to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- High degree of communication skills
- Must be DHS clearable for "Suitability"
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...