This position supports marketing and sales support efforts company-wide, applying graphic design skills, from concept through development and final presentation.
- Develop graphic design solutions that support/convey our brand for all materials including proposals, client presentations (using Prezi and/or Power Point), advertising campaigns, website, and a variety of marketing and sales events and projects
- Proactively initiate and direct the development/update of new and existing marketing materials to support and enhance WHPacific’s image
- Manage graphic design projects from concept inception through development and final production (including printing, binding, and distribution)
- Update WHPacific’s website content; develop and design custom web graphics and interactive tools; create custom illustrations and innovative infographics
- Working closely with marketing and technical staff, propose and implement inventive methods and design techniques to increase proposal/presentation persuasive value and capture competitive positioning
- Maintain the quality and content of marketing products and standards company-wide
- Collaborate on design and/or printing elements within the production process
- Working as a key member of the marketing team, determine/refine corporate identity parameters, communications, and proposal/presentation/billable product image guidelines
- Recommend corporate-wide graphic system enhancements (hardware/software/peripherals) based on industry advancements and the publishing/information management needs of the organization
- Monitor graphic trends and adjust internal graphic design standards to ensure WHPacific’s materials remain on the leading edge
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in graphic and web design; experience in an A/E/C or professional services organization preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a production environment requiring ability to produce multiple quality products, under deadline, in a timely manner
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other presentation software (i.e. Prezi, Keynote)
- Experience working with multiple print and electronic media technology
- Proven ability to organize and maintain large volumes of work, meeting multiple, concurrent deadlines
- Persistent, tactful, communicative, and enthusiastic about producing high quality products
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work reliably under pressure while strict deadlines
- Comfortable working in collaboration with a diverse team of marketing and technical personnel
- Flexible; willing to continuously adjust design elements based on input from others
- Portfolio available for review upon request or via a resume link
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of WHPacific, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual preference, physical or mental disability or military service in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Prolonged sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Frequent walking.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and pulling.
- Occasionally will lift up to 20 pounds.
- Normal vision range.
- Normal sensory ability to smell.
- Frequent rapid mental/hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Continuous talking in person and by phone in a clear and audible speaking voice.
- Continuous hearing in person and by phone from normal or whispering voice.
- Usual office environment.
Marketing & Communication
Closing Date (Period for Applying) - External
NANA Development Corporation - 7 months ago