User Experience (UX) Visual Design intern will produce high-fidelity user interface mockups based on wireframes from user experience teammates, create high-color product icons, and provide other artistic design deliverables to support Intergraph PPM's suite of 2D, 3D, and Information Management/Materials Management products. The ideal candidate is a creative person with expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and outstanding graphic design skills. This position offers an opportunity to be part of a growing user experience team that is providing all supporting artwork to PPM product groups.
- Working within user experience Scrum team to provide graphic design deliverables. Examples include: high-fidelity mock-ups of user interface screens, high-color icons in a variety of formats (.jpg, .png, vector, .bmp, and so on), splash screens and other product artwork.
- Collaborating with other visual designers, technical architects, and interaction designers on the team.
- Ability to learn and work with product teams on specialized consulting projects, such as defining colors and styles to be used within products in specialized user interface elements.
- Providing graphic and general page layout and navigation support to SharePoint sites.
- Assisting user experience team with planning and conducting usability tests, such as participating as a note-taker or facilitator during tests.
- Developing and documenting guidelines for visual design.
Experience with Windows XP or higher required. Windows 7 preferred. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite CS5 or higher required. Experience with IconWorks Axialis preferred. SharePoint experience and the ability to design for web-based applications is a plus. Candidates must provide portfolio of design work.
BA in arts, graphic design, visual communication, advertising, marketing, or similar program required.
Intergraph is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Intergraph - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
They like wide open spaces at Intergraph -- and city streets, too. The company provides spatial information management software, which...