Work on the Social Gaming team, working both collaboratively with the team and independently to create 2D art for in-game advertising and user interface assets (pop-ups, menus, buttons).
Essential Job Functions:
- Create 2D art for in-game advertising
- Design and create UI assets, such as menus and buttons
- Develop emails for out-of-game communication with players
- Develop assets using Flash for Social Media games Qualifications
- Design emails for out-of-game communication.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
WMS is a gaming company. Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions that WMS conducts business. If you are requested by WMS to obtain a gaming license, your continued employment with WMS may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming license.
- Well-versed in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Creation of exciting ads capable of drawing users attention
- User Interface layout
- Create art optimized for the web.
: This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
The reels keep spinning and the jackpots keep flowing, thanks to this company. WMS Industries is a leading manufacturer of casino gaming...