We are looking for
a Graphics Designer
in Denver, CO.
Who is Aimco?
Aimco is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and is one of the largest owners and operators of apartment homes in the country. Aimco is a top provider of apartment homes to nearly 250,000 residents. Aimco has properties in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. As a leading S&P 500 company with over 25 years of proven performance, Aimco has a unique blend of experience and ingenuity in apartment management, financing and investing in conventional and affordable housing communities.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer.
The Aimco Marketing team is seeking an energetic, collaborative and passionate graphic designer with multiple years of print and signage experience to design marketing materials for large apartment renovation projects.
Travel may be required depending on project, up to once a month for various lengths of time.
Will work closely with the Creative Manager, Project Managers and other Graphic Designers to take design projects from concept to completion and will participate in ongoing collaboration to reach goals.
Fulfills design requests focused on, but not limited to, signage, Point of Sale marketing, program promotion, logo creation, photo retouching, print advertising, branding and campaign design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Print production expertise
- Well-versed in technical program knowledge
- Strong sense of typography
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong conceptual skills and idea generation
- Ability to pitch ideas with logic and excitement
- Professional communication skills
- 5+ years design experience with emphasis on print and large format
- Corporate work experience preferred but not required
- Must have experience designing marketing campaigns
*Portfolio required upon application
Send this job description to a friend by email.
AIMCO Properties' aim is true. The company is the operating arm of multifamily real estate giant Apartment Investment and Management...