- Videotape and audio record lectures, ceremonies, visiting VIPs, recruitment videos, and medical and surgical procedures.
- Orchestrate video shoots, to include but not limited to the construction of the finished presentation, the need for one or two cameras, location and composition obtained from each angle, and physical environment of the shoot.
- Edit broadcast footage from outside media for internal use.
- Resolve unique conflicts between PowerPoint files and audio-video (AV) files necessary to provide AV support in creating presentations.
- Convert PowerPoint files to CD, DVD, or analog tapes as auto-running or viewer-controlled presentations.
- Download digital/analog images from camera or compact flash (CF) card reader to computer, edit photographs using Adobe Photoshop CS2 or higher, convert into file formats and archive digital files.
- Work extensively with slide scanners, flatbed scanners, plotter printers, and photographic printers.
- Create flash content for use in kiosk presentations, to include basic knowledge of HTML and Action Script.
- Working experience in video editing, which also includes videotaping, audio recording, replicating taped and recorded footage and conversion to other media.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic and visual design and photographic rules including leading lines, the rule of threes and elements of design to build strong compositions and storyboarding and scripting.
- Extensive experience with professional photographic equipment, digital SLR cameras, interchangeable lenses and flash equipment as well as portable lighting.
- Must have the physical ability to carry and transport the equipment, stand for extended periods of time and hold camera equipment for an extended period of time.
- Ability to move self and equipment quickly to location on short notice in the event of medical emergencies.
- Expected to record and photograph graphic medical images in emotionally charged situations.
- Experience with Adobe CS5 or higher, especially Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Encore, Flash, and Audition or Sound booth.
- knowledge of Internet-Authoring conventions as they pertain to uploading video and audio files on internet sites.
ActioNet, Inc. - 14 months ago