ACTIVE Network is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in activity and participant management™, our ACTIVE Works® cloud technology helps organizers transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world’s activities, as well as online destinations such as ACTIVE.com® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 50,000 global business customers and driving over 80 million transactions annually, we help organizers get participants, manage their events and build communities. ??ACTIVE Network has received numerous industry accolades over the past decade. Most recently, the San Diego Business Journal named our company among its Best Companies to Work For. In previous years, we have been on the Inc. 500, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 500 and Promo 100 lists. Learn more at ACTIVEnetwork.com or ACTIVE.com and engage with us on Twitter @ACTIVEnetwork, @ACTIVE and on Facebook.
ACTIVE Network's Marketing Design team is an integral part of communicating the ACTIVE Network brand. We are responsible for telling the ACTIVE story through visual communication to both B2B and B2C markets. We’re passionate about connecting with our audience, and delivering highly creative and successful marketing campaigns. Our focus is heavily on print creative, with the occasional opportunity to design for online needs.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our Art Director, other designers, and marketing managers through all stages of design. This position will support key efforts of our marketing/communications department, by creating all forms of print based media. You will develop strategic designs including integrated campaigns, print ads, multi page brochures, sales collateral/materials, direct mail, large-format tradeshow/event items, corporate communications materials, and more. We are looking for creative thinkers with a background in crafting print collateral. We need someone with a strong eye for design, and someone eager to raise the bar on each and every project. This position will be responsible for satisfying the design needs of the Marketing team and key stakeholders. You will apply best practices in design to create meaningful collateral that resonates with our audience and communicates the ACTIVE Network brand.
• Innovating, conceptualizing, designing and bringing ACTIVE’s brand to life
• Creating visually stunning design solutions
• Delivering design comps, and production-ready assets
• Collaboration design team, and marketing leads
• Adherence to style guide when applicable
• Iteratively improve the quality of design based on feedback
• Attendance and participation in weekly Design team meetings
• Contribute to design brainstorming and work sessions
• Team communication via phone, Skype, WebEx, and email
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS/MFA degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent
• Adobe Creative Suite expertise required (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Portfolio of recent print, branding and marketing projects required.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
• 3-5 years related design experience (desktop, software and mobile)
• Envious design skills • Impeccable eye for design aesthetics and a great attention to detail
• Understanding of fundamental design principles: typography, composition, hierarchy, and color
• Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks
• Deliver quality work on tight deadlines
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Exceptional teamwork and communication skills
• Strong presentation and time management skills
• Ability to manage feedback from various stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of key marketing best practices
• Lead generation experience preferred
Active Network - 30+ days ago
Thinking about enrolling for a marathon or adventure race? The first step is to get fit, but the second one might involve The Active...