Position Overview and Description of Key Role:
Archimedes Global, Inc. is currently recruiting a Graphics Designer to join our Strategy and Operations Division in Alexandria, Virginia.
The selected candidate will:
- Translate specifications and requirements into wireframes and visual designs
- Communicate designs and specs to development team
- Build prototypes of designs using HTML and CSS
- Capture features and concepts into designs
- Apply current graphic design practices in design solutions
Archimedes Global, Inc. is a diversified technology company providing information and engineering solutions to government and businesses worldwide. Archimedes delivers superior results by combining deep domain expertise with technology-enabled innovations. We are proud to offer highly competitive compensation packages and outstanding benefits. If you feel you have what it takes, turn your interest into action & apply now!
- Education minimums:
- Bachelor’s Degreein Graphic Design, Computer Science, Creative Arts or other creative or related technical discipline and 1+ years relevant experience, OR
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Creative Arts or other creative or related technical discipline and 3+ years relevant experience
- TS/SCI security clearance required, with the ability to obtain a CI Poly
- DoD 8570 certification
Archimedes Global, Inc. - 17 months ago