CBRE, Inc., the leading global commercial real estate firm, is seeking a Graphic Designer for our Atlanta office. The Graphic Designer will generate proposals, brochures, interactive PDFs, postcards, banners, presentation boards, advertisements, email blasts and other various marketing collateral within corporate branding guidelines for our sales force. An ideal candidate will possess excellent project management skills, ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment and exceptional problem solving skills. Materials will be created for CBRE’s multiple service lines including, but not limited to, office, industrial, retail, capital markets, asset services and project management.
* Produces graphic design work for print and digital output to support local marketing efforts. Work may be custom or follow corporate brand standards as needed.
* Deliverables include, for print or digital as needed: proposals, presentations, graphics for web/email campaigns, brochures and advertising.
* Confers with internal clients to discuss and determine design brief.
* Creates and maintains local websites using Sharepoint, including professional, team and property profiles.
* Works on additional special marketing projects as needed.
* When required, works with vendors to estimate marketing projects and oversee production.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Bachelor of Fine Arts degree preferred Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients.
* Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of graphic design principles. Intermediate skills designing for web/tablet/mobile.
* Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Familiarity with Adobe Dreamweaver and Windows with strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
* Basic project management, editing and writing skills required.