Produces graphic design artwork to support marketing effort using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
Primarily generates websites, brochures, floor plans, advertising, postcards, proposals, presentations & press releases within corporate templates for print or internet. Creates photo enhancements and file conversions.
Does some original design work, using more sophisticated features of software and requiring knowledge of graphic design principles and, if applicable, advanced skills in html, java or other web tools.
May investigate, compare & recommend local suppliers of marketing production services, including typography, paper & printing.
May provide estimates on all print and web marketing material.
Prioritizes work assignments & coordinates local vendor activity with proper approvals.
Consults with internal clients regarding marketing needs.
Maintains close contact with publishers in providing assistance and feedback when needed on projects.
May coordinate tasks with co-workers, but is not responsible for formal supervision of employees.
Ability to comprehend and interpret documents.
Ability to write reports and correspondence in a predesigned style and format.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
Ability to effectively present information to an internal group.
- Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent experience and training.
- 3 plus years of corporate Graphic Design experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to solve with problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- May manage small projects.
- Experience in a corporate and/or regulated industry environment preferred.
- Has knowledge of mission and values of d commercial real estate industry. Knows and adheres to company policies and practices.
- Must have a solid grasp of fundamental concepts of print and web publishing and graphic design principles.
- Intermediate skills with web design and various software programs required include Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator; Flash; HTML; Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint.
- Basic project management, editing and writing skills also required.