Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 140,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Shared Services has an opportunity available for a
, located in
. This position prepares graphic layouts for new and existing packaging with emphasis on USDA regulations. Position communicates and works activity with Cargill marketing, external advertising agencies, Cargill regulatory team and outside customers of Cargill. Position oversees and leads projects in the Cargill Photography Studio. Position represents the company at packaging press runs and conduct special projects for Research & Development department.
- Prepares graphic layouts for packaging
- Manage Cargill photography studio
- Special Projects for R&D Dept – including presentation development
- Approvals at packaging press runs
- Clean up of photos for product specifications
- Minimum of 3 years graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of proficiency using SLR digital photography equipment
- High level of proficiency using Macintosh and PC systems
- High level of proficiency in graphic image configuration
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- 4 year college degree with emphasis on graphic design strongly preferred
- Knowledge of printing industry
- Knowledge of USDA Packaging regulations
- Food presentation photography
Cargill - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...