DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production - Prepare and deliver 100% accurate digital art files and product specifications for offshore manufacturing. Must be efficient and detail oriented.
- WEB - Seeking person who is willing to learn our CMS (Drupal 7). Be responsible for coordinating internal site changes, update of web pages, and create email blast. Prior experience would be helpful.
- Graphic design - packaging, catalogs, print media, and sell sheets. Must be detailed oriented, ability to track changes and schedule complicated projects.
- Assist in sample department making product mock-ups, packaging samples and presentation materials as needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BFA/BA in graphic design, industrial design, computer arts, or fine arts
- Outstanding design sense combined with a high level of skill, speed, and accuracy in Adobe CS (MAC) is required.
- Ability to balance innovative product design with functional requirements and aesthetic appeal.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with the ability to function effectively as a team member yet work independently.
- Prior experience using a corporate Content Management System desired.
- Should be able to communicate ideas within a highly collaborative design process - including giving and receiving feedback on design work.
- An understanding of print production processes, 4-color printing would be helpful.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design, packaging, sketching, fine art, and font selection.
- Track trends, color research, and new developments in web design, new programs, social media, and related products and materials.
Indeed - 5 months ago