To assist in all aspects of design and execution of graphics to be used in the sales and marketing of beverages for local and statewide needs.
• Must be at least 18 years of age;
• Minimum undergraduate college degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent), or a
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a graphics design environment;
• Must have practical knowledge of Corel Draw and Adobe Photo Shop CS, as well as working knowledge of large-format printers;
• Must have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
• Must have strong communications and relationship building skills;
• Must be able to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment both individually as well as part of a team;
• Must have a high energy level, be very creative and results-orientated;
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to plan and prioritize work activities;
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
• Ability to be disciplined and persistent with others to adhere to established policies and procedures;
• An active learner and ability to work under stringent time tables;
• Must be able to multi-task and work on several projects at one time.
• Reports to work on a regular and timely basis, and ensures that work responsibilities are covered when absent;
• Extended hours may be required as service needs dictate;
• Ability to work under stress;
• Promotes and observes safety and security procedures, uses equipment and materials properly;
• Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry materials weighing at least 60 lbs.
* Crescent Crown Distributing, LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.