Responsibilities for this position include graphic design development for all Marketing materials generated for Geospatial Systems, in support of the business strategies. This would include strategic online and off line advertising creative development, product, solution and capability collaterals, video creation, info graphics design, strategic tradeshow graphic designs, customer presentations, proposal development and web site layout and design. All customer facing materials designed should be aligned to the appropriate messaging communicated by the Marketing team. These materials should be strategic, engaging and compelling while focused on increasing awareness and lead generation. The customer experience should be positive and drive them to seek more information and consume additional content.
• Planning designing and executing the graphics, layout and illustration for a wide variety of Marketing activities including: online and off line advertising creative development, product, solution and capability collaterals, video creation, info graphics design, tradeshow graphic designs, customer presentations, proposal development and web site layout and design.
• Interact closely with Product Marketing Managers and Marketing Specialists in addition to Business Area leads to understand key business drivers, strategies, messaging and positioning as it applies to all graphic design output.
• Develop and integrate design elements and copy that tie messaging together across the various business areas and even divisions to effectively communicate an end to end solution
• Manages own assignments and schedule
• Develop design and programs in HTML for online ads, email marketing campaigns, and webinars
• Designs must support compliance to corporate brand guidelines
• Interface with Product development teams to deliver product based design elements (such as box packaging or inbox materials) as needed
• Strategic and creative thinker
• 5+ years graphics design experience
• Portfolio review required to demonstrate skills and experience
• Strong attention to detail, experience creating/editing graphics.
• Thorough knowledge of HLML, browser capabilities/limitations, file optimization, color palettes and design constraints on the Web.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent design and layout skills coupled with a strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator InDesign software, and Adobe Dreamweaver
• Possess understanding of print production
• Excellent Communications skills and possess a true team spirit
• Excellent time management skills to be able to successfully execute on multiple priorities
• Able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
• Comfortable working in dynamic fast-paced environment with minimal conceptual direction
• Applicants will be required to provide samples of their work
Applicant will be required
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, US Citizenship required.
Clearance Level Required at Start Date
Minimum Education Requirements
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required
ITT Exelis - 14 months ago