Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a GRAPHIC Designer located in the Corporate Marketing Department at our Mundelein, IL facility. The GRAPHIC Designer position focuses on conceptualizing, designing, and producing collateral, advertising, and other print materials to promote the Medline brand and sell Medline products, services and programs. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education or background in developing and designing marketing materials and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to exceptional design and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Creates, develops and produces one-off marketing pieces and fully integrated campaigns including: advertising, collateral, manuals, editorial content, sales and presentation materials, etc.
· Must be able to understand medical and technical information and then visually translate it into a relevant and persuasive sales collateral piece.
· Must be able to manage a project from the conceptual stage through final production, including ability to prepare final art.
· Must work within tight time frames and within tight budgets; ensuring delivery is met and project is completed within budget.
· Must work closely with copywriters and product managers in the creative development of persuasive marketing materials.
· Must ensure the Medline brand is visually represented and consistent
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
· 5+ years design experience within an advertising agency, in-house marketing department or medical related field designing collateral, advertising, sales and promotional materials.
· Bachelor’s or Technical degree in Art/Design.
· Proficiency in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. A working knowledge of Final Cut Pro is helpful, but not necessary.
· Demonstrates --via submission of portfolio-- the ability to effectively communicate, sell and brand through successful design.
Medline Industries - 14 months ago
When health care supplies are on the line, Medline Industries goes toe-to-toe with the big guys. With more than 125,000 products, the...