NOVA Corporation is 100% tribally owned by the Navajo Nation. Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA), we are certified as a Tribally Owned 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business.
NOVA Corporation is dedicated to providing outstanding services to its customers and employees. Our strength is in our ability to understand our client's needs and deliver a solution that will not only meet those needs but exceed their expectations.
NOVA Corporation strives to be innovative in all areas of business and is committed to technical excellence. Our corporate offices are located on the Navajo Nation reservation in Window Rock, Arizona, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Columbia, Maryland.
NOVA Corporation provides unique, custom solutions to meet our customers’ communications needs. Our solutions provide communication capabilities using modern technology. At their most complex, they are multi-purpose systems that gather information from dozens of different sources. The information is presented to decision makers immediately, visually, clearly.
NOVA Corporation is an equal opportunity employer provided this position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
- Creating and producing images and logos.
- Creating layouts for magazines, newsletters, newspapers, brochures and other print pieces.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Keeping abreast of corporate developments, particularly design programs.
- Working well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Coordinating for production of print pieces.
- Creating layouts for websites and digital newsletters or email advertising.
- Multi-tasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time.
- Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design.
- Producing accurate and high quality work.
- Creating promotional displays including signs and signage systems for public exhibition.
- Meeting clients to discuss their needs.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client.
- Several years practice in design, layout work and web designs.
- Understanding regarding printing matters and knowledge of different formats for printing regarding pixelimage, vectorgraphic, pdf, eps, rgb, cmyk, jpg, tiff, png, ai and more.
- Very good skill in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, web editors (Dreamweaver, GoLive, FrontPage…), Flash.
- Knowledge of different formats for web regarding image, vector, html, xml, jpg, gif, flash and more.
- Understanding for java, .net.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as in a team.
Nova Corporation - 12 months ago
NOVA Corporation provides merchants a broad range of transaction processing services and products, including authorization and capture of...