Phillips Pet Food & Supplies is the leading national distributor of pet food and pet supplies. Phillips services pet stores, farm & feed stores, groomers, veterinarians, and humane organizations by offering a wide range of pet food and supplies.
Position Summary: Produces creative marketing materials that promote Phillips Feed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create company image ideas and concepts
- Uses technology to find efficiencies in current processes
- Design/layout monthly promotional book
- Create sell sheets for use in the sales field
- Ensure on-going promotional materials are updated and maintained
- Perform web site copy updates and image updates
- Create marketing email blasts
- Create various publications for trade show and open house events
- Assist customers with product images
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design from an accredited college or university required
- Four years professional graphics design experience required.
- Strong catalog layout experience preferred.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
- AS400 experience desired
- Digital Print experience with Fiery
Indeed - 15 months ago
Phillips Pet Food & Supplies is one of the United State’s largest distributors of pet food and pet supplies. With distribution...