At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events and conferences, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence. Together, we are making the world a more ACTIVE place.
ACTIVE Network's Marketing Design team is an integral part of communicating the ACTIVE Network brand. We are responsible for telling the ACTIVE story through visual communication to both B2B and B2C markets. We’re passionate about connecting with our audience, and delivering highly creative and successful marketing campaigns. Our focus is heavily on print creative, with the occasional opportunity to design for online needs.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with our Art Director, other designers, and marketing managers through all stages of design. This position will support key efforts of our marketing/communications department, by creating all forms of print based media. You will develop strategic designs including integrated campaigns, print ads, multi page brochures, sales collateral/materials, direct mail, large-format tradeshow/event items, corporate communications materials, and more.
We are looking for creative thinkers with a background in crafting print collateral. Someone with a strong eye for design, and someone eager to raise the bar on their design output with each and every project. This position will be responsible for satisfying the design needs of the Marketing team and key stakeholders. You will apply best practices in design to create meaningful collateral that resonates with our audience and communicates the ACTIVE Network brand.
Desired Experience and Qualities
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design
- 3 – 5 years experience working in the graphic design field
- Design portfolio showing a wide range of print material for marketing specific purposes
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
Perks and Benefits
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills(both verbal and written)
- Comfortable with deadlines, and quick turnarounds, strong work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Ability to take direction and prioritize tasks
- A keen eye for details
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large volume of work
- Excellent production, and typography skills
- Strong layout skills
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Great work environment.
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance, 401k with match.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.
The Active Network, Inc - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard