Describe the responsibilities of the position (what will the employee be doing):
Develops associated media products needed to support courseware products. There is a range of skills required for courseware development that may include graphics, animation, audio, digital video, still images, and other media. Conduct field production and post-production to produce video elements of a curriculum development program.
- AA/AS with 3 years of related experience
- Video and audio production for courseware development projects
- Excellent and professional team communication skills – oral and written- both face-to-face and virtual Excellent, creative, and articulate writing skills
- Smart, resourceful, assertive, creative, collaborative, multi-tasker
- Must have a happy, positive outlook and fanatic passion for helping bring our training solutions to the next level!
- MS Office
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Flash, etc.)
- Experience in Agile Scrum environment
Degree (note if only desired)
Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions - 6 months ago