Applies creativity and graphics skills/knowledge to
design/produce company presentations, product artwork, component design, and/or
marketing materials to enhance the image of products or the company. Diagnoses
customer needs. Acts as project leader on assigned projects; responsible for
meeting budget and deadlines.
!--[if gte mso 9
- Designs a variety of high-visibility projects for print and
web from concept to completion, using industry standard design programs.
- Creates computer-based designs and illustrations. Modifies
existing artwork and develops templates for new artwork as assigned.
- Acts as project leader on all assigned projects in working
with various vendors in achieving a fully completed project on time and within
- Advises internal customers on alternatives to obstacles that
impede the planned course of action.
- Collaborates with others to plan, analyze, organize and
execute assigned projects.
- Executes the organization and archiving of existing
corporate artwork and electronic photography for retrieval upon request;
retrieving said graphics for internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the coordination of MARCOM /Copy Center
- Complies with corporate standards on all projects.
- Has sufficient experience and expertise to perform multiple
tasks/assignments of a medium to complex level. Moderate supervision and some
guidance are given about the nature and extent of the work required, methods to
be used, and results expected.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of
situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises
judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with
- Recommends approach to solutions that typically have a
moderate impact at the organizational level.
Western Digital - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
When it comes to data storage, Western Digital has drive. The company is one of the largest independent makers of hard-disk drives, which...