Masabi is looking for a Graphics Designer to join its design & UX team, working alongside one other. This role offers an opportunity to gain fantastic experience in mobile applications design and promotion, working with an award-winning, world-class development team.
Creating and implementing UI features that drive the visual identity of Masabi’s multi-platform mobile ticketing applications and eTicketing suite
Support Marketing Department.
- Design, edit and redesign art assets for different formats and platforms matching existing art styles
- Create and produce artwork as needed by developers and engineering for new brands and implementations
- Advertising – creating new adverts for use in printed and digital media plus provide creative suggestions for train operating company adverts
- Website design – designing images and logos for the website, as well as overall designs for the website’s look and feel
If you think this role is right for you, please get in touch.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other relevant art tools
- Excellent graphic design skills: sketching/wireframing/storyboarding abilities on paper/screen
- Strong understanding of the effective use of colour and composition
- Beneficial: UI experience or a demonstrable knowledge and understanding of UI related principles
- Portfolio must illustrate strong graphic design skills
Masabi designs and builds secure applications for mobile phones. The company is the leading developer of transactional software for the...