Storm8 is looking for world class Graphics Engineers to help us develop the next generation of mobile social games! We are looking for fun, energetic people who have a passion for building great products and bringing our games to life. So, if you think you have the chops to deliver something unique come talk to us!
Storm8 ( www.storm8.com ) is the leader in social mobile gaming with an ever-growing portfolio of 30+ games across 5 brands. We have 400+ million installs across 200+ million devices and are self-funded, profitable and have recently been chosen by San Francisco Business Times as the winner of the “Tech & Innovation Award” in the “Best Gaming/Entertainment” category.
- Code in Objective-C primarily and develop features that uses the iPhone and Android SDK, such as in-app purchase and animations
- Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies for our gaming platform
- Promote code maintainability, extensibility, and reusability
- Enforce code quality through code reviews and unit tests
- Aggressively collect, analyze, and respond to data related to product performance
- Collaborate closely with engineering, product, graphics, and game design teams to define our next generation games
- Significant expertise in creating games with OpenGL
- Experience with 2D/3D graphics, OpenGL ES, EGL
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- Strong empathy for users
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
- Game development experience is a plus
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading developer of social games for iOS and Android, with more than 400 million total downloads to date. Storm8 is also home to three innovative brands: TeamLava, Shark Party and FireMocha. Under these brands, Storm8 has amassed a network of over 200 million devices worldwide and continues to create engaging mobile social games that span genres – from casual arcade hits Bubble Mania and Jewel Mania, to social casual games like Pet Shop Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Dragon Story, to MMORPGs like World War, iMobsters and Vampires Live, to social casino games like Slots and Bingo.
Founded in 2009, Storm8, Inc. is the leading developer of social games for iOS and Android, with more than 400 million total...