MOM Brands, formerly known as Malt-o-Meal, is the largest family-owned cereal company in the country. Because of this, we measure our success generation to generation, not just quarter to quarter. Our mission is to find better ways to make a better breakfast at a better price; and it all starts by finding the best people to work here!
At MOM Brands, we are proud to say that since 2007, we have saved families more than $1.5 billion on breakfast cereal by choosing our cereal. Some of our brands include Malt-o-Meal, Mom’s Best, Better Oats, Three Sisters and Bear River Valley.
We are a different kind of Cereal Company. At MOM Brands, you will spend 12 weeks being a key player on your team, working on important projects that have a BIG impact. At the end of your internship, you will formally present your summer work to your team and cross functional partners.
Internships at MOM Brands is not all work in the office. You will have opportunities to network with other interns and their managers at a cooking event, enjoy the MN summer with other interns at a Twins game and also get to know our executives through informal Q & A events.
The Graphics/Merchandising Intern supports the Graphics and Merchandising groups in coordinating projects for Corporate Brands and Malt-O-Meal brands.
JOB ACTIVITIES AND DUTIES
· Proof all graphics and merchandising materials for content.
· Assist in creating packaging and merchandising mock-ups.
· Work with Field Sales and our fulfillment vendor regarding the preparation and fulfillment of special merchandising kits.
· Receiving, reconciling and processing department invoices.
· Assist with updating Sales Tools website including new item submission and materials pricing information.
· Assist with maintaining Merchandising and Graphics sections of SAM links/resources.
· Working with Field Sales to develop accurate merchandising forecast information.
· Facilitating sample requests for department relating to trade shows, Board of Directors Meetings, and other special events.
· Organizing and maintaining Merchandising Set Lab in Eden Prairie.
Proficiency in PC and Mac-based environments preferred, including the Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite programs.
Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, working with a multitude of functional areas, both inside and outside the Malt-O-Meal Company. Multi-tasking, and the ability to work with multiple, aggressive timelines is a must.
Exceptional consultative and interpersonal skills are required.
Ability to organize work and set priorities based on department or company objectives.
Ability to proof materials for content and graphics. Strong detail orientation required.
Relationships: Primary internal contact is with all levels of Marketing and Sales. External contact is with suppliers such as printers, pre-press agencies, display manufacturers and fulfillment partners.
Work Structure: Reports to Team Leader Merchandising and Graphics Manager, but may receive assignments from other Graphics and Merchandising Managers. Primary daily work direction is the responsibility of the incumbent. Individual must determine work priorities to meet project deadlines.
MOM Brands - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
MOM Brands (formerly Malt-O-Meal Company), a privately held and family owned company, is the third largest cereal company in the United...